Padded winter overall in black with a detachable hood and faux fur. The overall has a red lining with an all-over checked print as well as a faux leather patch with a panda imprint at front that matches the zip sliders. The overall is highly breathable and water resistant with 10 000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products, part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic at sleeve and leg endings
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Detachable hood with two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs
• Breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % polyamide
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• Made in ChinaThis overall has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.
In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer.
BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.The recycled materials used to make this overall are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
- Free shipping above £70
- Delivery 1-4 days (DHL Express)
- No additional duties or costs will be added to your order due to Brexit
- 14 days return policy
- Easy returns - return slip is included in your parcel - a £12 return cost will be deducted from the refund amount