• Reinforced toe and heel cap
• 95 % Organic Wool 4 % Polyamide 1 % Elastane
• Made in Lithuania
• SKU 2076014442
Wool is a natural, renewable and durable fibre. It has temperature-regulating properties, it breathes well and will keep you warm. Wool is biodegradable and does not contribute to global microplastics pollution like synthetic fibres. When you choose organic wool you’re also supporting more sustainable farming practices and better animal welfare. Organic sheep are reared, fed, sheltered and transported with consideration for their wellbeing and are free to pursue their natural behaviour with plenty of space and free range life. Organic farmers take a preventative approach to disease, so animals are not routinely treated with antibiotics, wormers or pesticides.
One of the benefits of wool is that it doesn’t need to be washed very frequently. If you do need to wash your garment, follow the care label instructions. We recommend you to avoid washing the entire garment as much as possible and follow the recommendations below to prolong the lifespan of your garment:
• Air your wool garment to remove odours
• For woven wool garments only: use a soft garment brush to remove surface soil
• Storage: woven wool garments should be hung on a hanger, knitted wool should be gently folded
Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.
Certified by: BCS
GOTS code: BCS 25383
• At the moment: Free home deliveries with Budbee
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above €50
• Delivery time 2-4 days
• 14 days return policy