Kids Sneakers VEJA x M.Rodini
We have partnered up with VEJA and created an ecological and creative kids' pair for the spring season. VEJA’s mini V-12 model has been reinvented with a fluorescent orange V and a yellow rabbit companion decorating the top of the velcros. The pair is made from C.W.L., a vegan alternative to leather, and an emerald backtab in coated canvas. The handwritten logo in the back is a symbol of the collaboration, inspired by street art culture.
These sneakers come in sizes 28-35, designed for toddlers from approximately 4-9 years old.
• Panels made out of C.W.L. & coated canvas
• Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
• Velcro in C.W.L.
• Inner lining in 100 % recycled plastic bottles
• Insole made from 34 % sugar cane, 11 % amazonian rubber, 11 % organic cotton & 8 % recycled E.V.A
• 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from 24 % amazonian rubber, 38 % rice waste
• Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
• SKU 2126011211
C.W.L. = Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
E.V.A. = Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above 60€
• Delivery: 2-5 days
• 14 days return policy