Denim Patch Jacket
• Two pockets with snap buttons
• Elastic sleeves and bottom hem
• Shell fabric: 98 % Organic Cotton 2 % Elastane
• Lining inside body: Sherpa in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining inside pockets: Flannel in 100 % Organic Cotton
• Lining inside sleeves: Lightly padded recycled polyester
• Ozone wash
• Made in Turkey
• SKU 2171015060
This garment is produced in a factory that is part of Mini Rodini’s living wage project. Instead of paying the workers just the minimum, which is almost impossible to live on, we pay a wage that is high enough to maintain a normal standard of living.
Ozone wash substantially reduces consumption of water and energy, and uses up to 85 % less chemicals compared to conventional denim washing techniques. Instead of using stones that damage the fibers, ozone wash bleaches denim with ozone gas – and the fabric keeps its strength since there's no damage done to the fabric. The machine creates ozone gas from the oxygen in the air. When finished the ozone gas is once again turned into oxygen that is let out into the air.
Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.
Certified by: ICEA Istituto per la Certificazione Etica e Ambientale
GOTS code: GOTS 2015-017
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above €50
• It may take a bit longer for your order to leave our warehouse
• 14 days return policy