Alaska Panda Baby Overall
Alaska is the most advanced baby overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products. It’s a part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series, which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. This style is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
If your child is in between sizes, we recommend you to choose the smaller size for a better fit.
• Two zippers closing the front for easy dressing
• Penguin twill patch on arm
• Cute removable panda-hood with two seams for a better fit
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Reflectors at the bottom of the legs and at each shoulder
• Taped seams
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Elastic at sleeve and leg
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Raglan sleeves and pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining on body, sleeves and legs
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• 100 % Recycled Polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Made in China
• SKU 2071012799
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is a certification ensuring that the fabric for this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above €50
• It may take a bit longer for your order to leave our warehouse
• 14 days return policy