Thermo gloves in black with a soft fleece lining, faux leather penguin patch at each wrist, reinforcements at the palm and elastic at both wrist and opening. The gloves are highly breathable and water resistant with 10 000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.The gloves are part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. This style is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
• Reinforcements at the palm
• Elastic at wrist and opening
• Breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % polyamid
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in ChinaThese gloves have a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.
In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.T
he recycled materials used to make these gloves is GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above €50
• It may take a bit longer for your order to leave our warehouse
• 14 days return policy