The sunglasses come inside a bioplastic bag in a drawer box made from certified sustainably forested wood (FSC certified) with a cleaning cloth made from recycled PET plastic.
• Polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
• Width on the whole frame: 13,2 cm
• Length of temples: 12,3 cm
• 100 % UVA/UVB protection in glass
• Frames made from 100 % recycled fishing nets
• Drawer box in FSC-certified paper
• Cleaning cloth made from recycled PET plastic
• Comes in a bioplastic bag
• Made in China
• SKU 2226010075
The frames of our sunglasses are made from 100 % recycled fishing nets from Spain (approximately 15 grams recycled fishing net/frame). Old and abandoned fishing nets (ghost nets) are collected and cleaned to then be fully recyclable via molecular recycling. This means that the material is infinitely recyclable without losing its quality along the way. Once the sunglasses have served its purpose, pass them along to someone else, or scan the QR code on the cleaning cloth for instructions on how to send them to recycling.
This product is part of the process that helps clean up the world’s oceans. Each year, 600 000 metric tons of fishing nets end up in the world’s oceans, trapping dolphins, seals, and smaller fish. These abandoned nets drift with the strong currents and scrape the bottom surface, destroying the coral reefs that are essential to the survival and health of both the world’s oceans and human beings.
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above 600DKK
• Delivery: 3-5 days
• 14 days return policy
• Budbee Box, Budbee Home Delivery, Bring Pickup Point or DHL Express