Elephant UV cap
• Visor and fabric in the back for extra protection from the sun
• 78 % Recycled Polyamide 22 % Elastane
• The fabric has the highest UV protection factor, UPF 50+
• ECONYL® yarn
• Made in Turkey
• SKU 2226510699
Each year, 600 000 metric tons of fishing nets end up in the world’s oceans, trapping dolphins, seals, and smaller fish. These abandoned nets drift with the strong currents and scrape the bottom surface, destroying the coral reefs that are essential to the survival and health of both the world’s oceans and human beings.
This product is crafted from ECONYL® yarn — an innovative yarn made of 78 % recycled polyamide, which has the same properties and quality as the virgin fibre. The yarn is manufactured by using mostly residual fishing nets, old carpets, and production waste – making this product part of the process that helps clean up the world’s oceans.
UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) corresponds to SPF (sun protection factor) that is used in sunscreen to protect from harmful UV radiation. Sun exposure can cause skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. The protection of this garment may be reduced with use, if stretched or when wet.
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above 600DKK
• Delivery: 3-5 days
• 14 days return policy
• Budbee Box, Budbee Home Delivery, Bring Pickup Point or DHL Express