Alaska Penguin Footmuff
• Universal design fit for most strollers
• Water resistant and windproof shell fabric
• Inside lined with micro fleece
• Two-way zip with protection placket
• Snap buttons on the outside of the cover to fold the top down or the bottom up
• Adjustable elastic along the hood and elastic band with buckle to fasten the footmuff on the stroller
• Can be used as a seat liner
• Removable top part.
• Elastic strap with buckle on the back
• Openings for stroller belt: two openings at the seat and one Velcro opening along each of the sides
• 50 x 100 cm
• Shell fabric is breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h
• Water resistant shell fabric with 10 000 mm water columns
• Windproof shell fabric
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester mesh
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• GRS certified
• Made in China
The footmuff is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and to withstand almost any kind of weather.
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
GRS (Global Recycle Standard) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishing nets, and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.