Thermo cap in black with a soft fleece lining, warming earflaps and a faux leather penguin patch. The cap has an elastic at neck for a better fit and an adjustable strap to button under the chin. The cap is highly breathable and water resistant, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.The cap is part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
This style is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
• Elastic at neck for a better fit
• Adjustable strap to button under the chin
• Breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h• Water-resistant
• Shell 100 % polyamide• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in ChinaThis cap has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.
In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer.
The recycled materials used to make this cap are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
• Free deliveries with DHL on orders above 500DKK
• It may take a bit longer for your order to leave our warehouse
• 14 days return policy