Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrungen besser machen. Erfahren Sie mehr.
Valid from May 28, 2021.
The members club Mini Rodini Society will be launched during 2021.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is all information that can be used to identify a person, e.g., first name, last name, address, e-mail address or other contact information.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
Mini Rodini is responsible for all personal data according to current data protection regulations. Below you’ll see a list of the personal data we collect in accordance with current legislation, EU regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), (“GDPR”)).
We collect the following personal data:
- Fundamental contact information given by you, e.g., name, address, phone number, email address. The data you give us may be supplemented via search engines (e.g., collecting contact information from external sources and third-party providers). We would only do this in order to provide you all the services we offer, for identification and registration and to provide you good service.
- Data connected to your user account in our web shop (My Pages), e.g., e-mail address, order data and privacy settings. This data is used to maintain a good relationship with you and give you a better shopping experience and good service. The data may also be used to contact you if necessary.
- Data connected to you subscribing to our newsletter, e.g., e-mail address.
- Data connected to membership in our members club Mini Rodini Society, e.g., collected bonus points, engagement and consent to communication and privacy settings. This data is used to administer your membership and your collected bonus points, give you the benefits you as a member qualify for, communicate with you through the channels you wish, give you good service and contact you if necessary.
- Data connected to the use of our services, e.g., which device you use when visiting our web shop, information collected via cookies in regards to which pages you visit, what type of communication you have received and acted on, what product notifications you have received, what member offers and customized content you have used, customer surveys you have answered, etc.
- Data connected to purchases and reservations, e.g., what products you have purchased, which store you purchased from, any reservations you may have made in our stores, what type of delivery method and payment method you chose, etc.
- Data that derives from other records, that has either been generated or declared, e.g., marketing segments and other information about our users shopping behaviours that gives us better insight.
- Data that you give our customer service.
- Any other information collected with your consent. In this case you will receive specific information about which data we collect and what it will be used for when we ask for your consent.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
To be able to provide our products and services.
Your personal data is used to give you the best possible products and services. The legal basis for processing your personal data is an agreement that you have entered into.
Examples of how your personal data is used related to this purpose:
- Administrate your orders/purchases/returns in our web shop or store.
- Information/adjustments about your orders/purchases/returns from our web shop or store.
- Answer your questions and messages connected to a purchase.
- Identify you as a user to give you a better and more seamless shopping experience.
- Send digital receipts to you as a member when you shop in our stores.
- Give you the ability to enter competitions.
To communicate – via e-mail or text message – news, campaigns, offers, product suggestions, member offers, functionality-related information, changes and news in our services or other information that we think is relevant for you.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is agreement to receiving newsletters.
If you are a member of our members club Mini Rodini Society or has a user account in our web shop, the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is legitimate interest.
Marketing through our digital channels
For you who is a member, has a user account in our web shop, shops as a guest or just visiting our web shop, the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is our legitimate interest in marketing our products and services. In this context, personal data is used to customize the content on our web shop based on settings, preferences and purchasing as well as user behaviour (for example).
Marketing in other digital channels
We want our ads that members and subscribers to our newsletters see in other medias to be relevant. To be able to show you relevant ads in other digital channels, e.g., Facebook or Google, we sync personal data like e-mail address and possibly your phone number, with corresponding identifiers on the platform in question. Adjustments are only based on the information we have on you, not on information other medias have, apart from the information needed to identify yourself.
If you are a member of our members club Mini Rodini Society, or a subscriber of our newsletter, the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is consent.
Custom shopping experience and communication
To be able to give you as a member the best possible shopping experience we customize content and communication specifically for you. We do this based on how you have used our services, your purchase history, your personal data and preferences, to name a few. This way we can, for example, deliver customized offers, product recommendations and other types of content via e-mail and our web shops. The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is the consent given by you as a member in our members club Mini Rodini Society. Because of this we can customize our services in the way that fits you as a customer best.
Administrating user account, subscription to newsletter and membership
We use your personal data connected to creating and administrating your user account, as well as subscription to our newsletter and membership in our members club Mini Rodini Society. The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is the consent given by you.
Examples of how your personal data is used related to this purpose:
- Creating and administrating personal user accounts in our web shop.
- Registering and administrating membership and collected bonus points in our members club Mini Rodini Society.
- Creating and administrating newsletter subscriptions.
- Informing about new or adjusted services, e.g., new payment options, benefits in our members club Mini Rodini Society, etc.
- To answer your inquiries connected to user account, newsletter subscription or membership.
When you choose to shop without a user account you will be given a unique customer ID.
Analysis and development
We use personal data in order to understand user behaviour and needs, as well as to further develop our products and services. The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest to improve our services, examples including:
- Use statistic data to segment our users in groups based on, e.g., residence, age, the duration of the customer relationship, the usage of our web shop, use of membership benefits. The purpose is to understand how these factors affect needs and the use of our services – in these cases the data is used in aggregated form and/or anonymised.
- Collect and analyse information through customer surveys, customer service, submitted proposals, etc., for the purpose of understanding user behaviour and potential needs to further develop our products and services.
- Test and improve our system, services and products.
Safety and prevention of misuse
We need to process personal data in order to guarantee a high security level in all our services and to be able to notice or prevent different types of fraud and misuse of services. The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is our legitimate interest to notice fraud or misuse of our services or payment methods, among else.
Will you share my personal data with others?
Our suppliers need personal data in order to provide services to us within the framework of the processing activities described in this policy. We have signed a personal data assistant agreement with the suppliers in question that defines clear constraints on how they can use your personal data in accordance with current data protection regulations.
We forward your personal data to our suppliers in the following areas:
- Customer service
- Technical support
- Communication services
After campaigns we may want to analyse sales towards our marketing activities in order to create more relevant offers in the future. We do this by synchronizing anonymized purchasing data with third party marketing activities.
Where is my personal data stored?
Your personal data is mainly stored within EU/EES, but some of our suppliers have technical support services located outside of EU/EES. When using these services, the processing of your personal data may be regulated through EU/EES standard contractual clauses for transmission to a third country, or another approved transmission mechanism that may require necessary protective measures.
We continuously work to ensure that we and our suppliers are following the data protection legislation, this includes when transferred to a third country.
How can I manage my personal data?
You can change your personal data at any time. You can do this yourself via My Pages, or by contacting us for help.
- If you want to know what personal data we store on you, you have the right to ask for a register extract.
- You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data.
- If you want to delete your personal data you have the right to do so, providing we are not obliged by law to store them.
- If you wish to restrict the processing of your personal data, you have the right to do request this.
- Consent can be revoked at any time.
- Where processing is based on a legitimate interest or agreement, the processing may continue to some extent.
- If we correct or delete your personal data, or if we restrict the processing, we will inform you about this.
- You have the right to request a printout of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transfer the data to another company. However, this only applies to information that you have actively provided.
- You have the right to object if you think we are not processing your personal data the right way.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is only processed by authorized personnel that has access to the data in their professional position and that only has the right to collect/use the data for the specified and justified purpose for which they were collected.
FOR HOW LONG DO YOU STORE MY PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is stored as long as we need them to provide the services described in this policy, in order to ensure your rights connected to purchase of product, or as long as the law obliges us to keep them. Then they are deleted.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data in our business environments. In these environments, standard security solutions are used to prevent unauthorized access. We protect personal data and sensitive information in accordance with current standards.
HOW DOES THE RULES FOR PERSONAL DATA WORK?
All processing of personal data, including collection, registration, storage and disclosure, are subject to special rules, including the Data Protection Regulation. It is Mini Rodini who is responsible for personal data, i.e., is responsible for ensuring that the processing complies with applicable legislation and regulations. Contact information of the person responsible for personal data can be found at the bottom of this policy.
The Privacy Protection Authority monitors compliance with the regulations in Sweden. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Protection Authority regarding the personal data controller's processing in accordance with this personal data policy.
When you visit our web shops cookies are used so e.g., the web shops can recognize the computer or mobile phone you are using. Cookies improve your user experience because they, among other things, remember your login details on your next visit. They also provide us with information about your behaviour on our web shops, allowing us to customize the content to make it more relevant to you.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device and used by the website to make your experience smoother. We use them to track which pages you visit, remember who you are or remember your settings, such as language.
Pixels are small pieces of code on our website that we use to record conversions via web ads. With the help of these pixels, we can internally on our website adapt external advertisement to customer groups based on their interests.
With the help of cookies, the websites can store and use data directly in the browser.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that are displayed on our pages.
We have the right to make changes to this policy. When the changes are not purely editorial or linguistic but of a material nature, members and those who have a user account in our web shop will be informed about the change and what it means to you before it’s implemented.
Mini Rodini is responsible for personal data, found at www.minirodini.com.
If you have any questions regarding your user account or the processing of your personal data, or want to pursue one of your rights, you are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +08-124 53 962.